Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my sister needs to turn down her shitty music

(Found here and remember: I do NOT make up these titles!)
Bold the true statements

My boyfriend/S.O. and I use the same password.
I love making sand castles at the beach.
I'm bad at wrapping presents.
I use MSN.
I use AIM.
I have Google Earth downloaded onto my computer.
I have my belly button pierced.
My dream house has a game room/movie room.
My favorite jello is the red one.
I hate it when people read over my shoulder. [if they don't tell me, yes]
I hate it when people smack their lips while they eat.
My phone is a camera phone.
^ But I hardly use the camera.
I can't sing well.
I like root beer.
I type fast.
I always tend to drive a little over the speed limit.

I've worked in a fast food place before.
^ I absolutely hated it.
I have done volunteer work because I wanted to, not because of school requirements.
I own a stuffed owl.
My nails are currently painted purple. [the top coat is a sheer purple with green highlights...]
If I had enough money, I'd do a lot of traveling.
I love going to Costco and making a meal out of the free samples.
I update my Twitter using lyrics.
I own a rubber ducky. [...or twelve...]
I have a part-time job.
I get paid more than minimum wage.

I love ice cream sandwiches.
My favorite M&Ms are the crispy kinds.
I'm not particularly afraid of death.
I wish that I had a Scottish accent.
I hate the feeling of an ant crawling across my skin.
My mom doesn't like John Lennon. [never discussed this, but I doubt she approved]
I love comedy movies.

I've never dyed my hair.
I'm a Twilight fan but I'm not obsessed.
Horror movies don't scare me.
I have a friend whose [sic] in jail.
I use coupons when I go grocery shopping.
I hate child molesters with a passion.
I'm against abortion.
I prefer earphones to headphones.
I have no desire in learning [sic] how to tap dance.
I love scrapbooking.
I'm a member of the YMCA.
^ I'm an employee of the YMCA.
I have a Nintendo DS.
I want a PSP.
I'm a natural-born citizen of the USA.
The only make up I ever wear is eyeliner.
Roses aren't my favorite flower. [not the store-bought ones, generally]
I read Cosmo magazine.
Google is the only search engine I use. [I occasionally use others, but 98% of my searching is via Google]

******

I don't eat peas, ugh!
I’m the only one in my house awake right now.
It’s before midday.
My room is a total sty.
I ate fast food for dinner last night.
I adore Ben & Jerry’s Ice cream.
I don’t speak to some members of my family.
I’ve bought and wrapped all my Christmas presents already.
I’m not at going home for Christmas.
I’m wearing socks.
I’m barefoot.
I’m going went into town today.
I don’t have many friends.
I have once received over 15 comments on one xanga entry.
I rarely get comments.
God, I’m roasting.
I’m afraid of big dogs!
Pop ups irk the crapola out of me.
I have wireless.
Yes, I can be arrogant sometimes. [but who isn't sometimes, besides Mother Teresa?]

All I care about is happiness.
I have beautiful red hair.
My worst subject in school is Science.
I sleep in a double bed.
I share my bed with somebody else.
Some people should just get a clue.

I’m sick of seeing so many same surveys.
^I want more!
I love these kind of bolding surveys.
I’m listening to music right now.
I’m a closet Cher fan. [nothing closeted about it, though]
Lord of the Rings is or is one of my favourite movies.
I’ve had the same best friend all my life.
It’s actually sunny outside.
The curtains are drawn.
Pepsi is so much more delicious than Coke.
I don’t like the beach. Sand everywhere!
I appreciate pretty scenery.
I couldn’t give a darn about nature.
I watch TV all the time.
Labels are for soup cans, get over it!
What’s all the hype about myspace?

I have so many friends I don’t have time to see them all and I feel bad.
The only person I can trust is myself.
Baked potatoes! YUM!
I’m always down in the dumps, it seems.
I try to smile even when I’m down.
If I’m in a foul mood, I will let you all know!

I have never visited Europe.
I’m tone deaf.
AOL instant messenger is much better than Yahoo.
Sims 2 runs so slow on my computer.
I’ve never had a boyfriend.
I fantasize about becoming a politician.
I refuse to kill a spider if I see one.
My hair is still its natural colour, and I won’t ever dye it.
My room needs dusting.
I refuse to leave the house without wearing make up.
Chinese food… *vomit*
I’m wondering what the time is.
I play Frisbee.
I want to go back to bed and sleep all day.

I’m not sure about my religion
I’m a vegetarian.
I couldn’t live without meat, no way.
I belong to a clique.
I have a calendar this year.
I’ll have one next year, too.
My social life is brimming.
I will stay home for New Years Eve.
I like to read in the bath.


******

I'm blonde.
Not naturally.
I'm an only child.
But I wish I wasn't.
I woke up before 6 AM today.
I loooove sports.
Especially baseball and football.
I count my calories.
I'm not happy with my weight.
I love my teeth.
I wore braces for 4 years.
I wear a retainer every night.
I've never been to Disney Land or World.
I recently applied for a job.
I hate school.
I've failed a class before.
Math confuses me so much.
I love country music.
^But I listen to everything.
I have more than one best friend.
I have a really annoying laugh.
I'm addicted to caffeine.
I have two or more caffeinated beverages everyday.

I love going for walks.
My hair is up right now.
I want my hair to be longer.
I illegally downloaded music today.
I love animals.
Cats are my favorites.
Being tan makes me happy.
I go to the tanning bed.
Summer is my favorite season.
I love shopping.
Forever 21 is my favorite store.
My mom was in her 30s when she had me.
My birthday is in November.
I don't really get excited about my birthday anymore.
All of my grandparents aren't alive.
I love the movie Grease.

I've memorized every line to the movie Mean Girls.
I want a new phone.
^Mine's a ghetto piece of shit.
I love frozen yogurt.
Salads are my favorite food.
I've been to the dentist this month.
Cantalope [sic] is my favorite fruit. [but I do know how to spell it]
^Along with apples.
^And grapes.

I've texted my mom today.
I'm really tired.

******

I love Siberian huskies!
I had/have a chihuahua.
I'm more of a cat person, thank you very much.
Black is my favourite colour.
Uh, black isn't a colour.
I get my icons from Photobucket.
My cell phone needs charging right now.
I've never played a Wii before.
I give my pets pretty names.
I go against my school's workplace dress code all the time regularly.
The last time I went shopping, I spent over $100.
I hate when 13-year-olds try to act sexy in photos.

I love Juicy Couture.
Too bad I can hardly afford anything from there.
I own a pair of pink Nike sneakers.
Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie are overrated. [most actors are]
I bring a notebook everywhere I go.
Johnny Depp is the hottest actor ever.
I've gone through more than 3 different hair colours in my life so far.
I have Adobe Photoshop on my computer.
I use it to edit my photos all the time before posting them.
I think people who Photoshop their photos are so fake.
I know someone who has posted naked photos on themselves on the internet.
I'd rather be pale than tanned.
I'd never give my daughter the name Mary.
Or my son the name John.
Why are they suddenly so many celebrities named Taylor?
I want to give Russell Brand a comb, and some shampoo.

My dream is to be a contestant on America's Next Top Model.
It's raining really heavily right now.
It's nearly midnight now.
I hate it when people have better stuff than me.
I hate being materialistic, but I can't help it!
I carry a backpack to school.
I carry a handbag to school.
I wonder what Playboy playmates do all day.
^Or I'd rather not think about that.
I hate it when big girls dress like they're skinny.
I've been to China before.
^I liked it there.

If I were to visit any Asian country, I'd go to Japan.
I have relatives who live in another continent.
I'm a member of Xanga blogrings that aren't survey-related too.
My parents swear in front of me all the time.
I'd so totally get blasted if I swore in front of them.

******

1. I love watching BBC America.
2. I love to study anatomy.

3. Artistic nudity doesn't bother me.
4. Cooking shows make me so hungry.
5. I love English accents.
6. My most recent ex thinks we will get back together.
7. I love going fishing, but I hardly ever catch anything.
8. I wouldn't mind learning to play violin.
9. Raccoons always invade our outside pets' food.
10. I don't like learning what some food is really made of; it ruins it for me.
11. I don't really like sushi.
12. ^ And I have tried it.
13. A lot of my pets are really old and kind of senile.
14. My mom gets scared really easily when it comes to movies.
15. I was born in spring.
16. I can't stand waiting around in the cold.
17. I know someone who takes awful care of their CDs and/or DVDs.
18. I could live happily in the city or country.
19. I still live in the same place I was born.
20. I know someone who was born in Scotland.
21. I've seen every Harry Potter movie in the theater.
22. I love touch screen devices.
23. Walking around in the dark isn't something I usually like.
24. My family owns a ton of vinyls.
25. Salvador Dalí is one of my favorite artists.
26. ^ As well as Gustav Klimt.
27. I have read The Hobbit.
28. I listened to audio tapes when I was little.
29. I actually like to clean my room.
30. My dad collected very old cameras.
31. My parents' drivers license pictures look very awkward.
32. I love the show MASH.
33. I want to learn how to make brownies.
34. I love to learn.
35. I saw the original Star Trek before I saw the movie.


******

I'm home alone right now
I love having the house to myself
I've gone to a carnival recently
I miss my best friend
I never know what I want
My first car was brand new, not used
^And expensive
My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell
^Nah, I like Wendy's better
^I like neither
I am seriously sick of winter
^The cold, anyway
I live in Florida, California, Texas or South Carolina
I like watching the food network
Scrubs is really good show
It'd be neat to be an extra in a movie
I hate feeling left out
^I feel it a lot
I used to have a Myspace, but I deleted it
^I haven't deleted it but I rarely use it
I text my mom on a daily basis
I own a pair of UGG's
I love dallas green
I've eaten a brownie in the past week
One of my boyfriends have spent the night at my house
I've gone a whole summer being single [wow, that long!]

And without kissing/doing anything with anyone
Life is life, shit happens
My parents are never home, I basically live on my own
I do live on my own
I just had delicious dinner
I love toaster strudles
I want someone who knows that they want, so I know what to give
I wish I was you
I'm reading a really good book right now [...or three]
I need to get my eyebrows done
I've been hurt recently

You take up so much of my life and I don't even realize it
There is a green object close to me
I scrunch my hair some days

I've never gotten a pedicure
I go out of state often
^Nooo I hardly ever leave my state
I'm bored as fuck
I'm wearing something that has the name of my school on it
I'm in very comfortable clothing
I walk around my house naked when no is home
I really don't see what's so awesome about Twitter
I really need a drink

I'm really creative
I know I'm kinda old for it but I still love DisneyWorld
I use have used the compare people application on Facebook
In the next few hours I'll be sleeping


******

long list of random things
bold if you like.


ocean waves
rain
thunderstorms

texting
brownies
chocolate chip cookies
baking
cooking
music
the radio
your ipod
lyrics that relate to how you feel
pizza

french fries
looking back at old memories
being unique

wearing bright colors
losing weight
bottled water
being able to fall asleep right away
long car rides
blasting music loud
singing
dancing
gymnastics
cheering
football
football games
late nights
being sneaky
blue gatorade
driving
camping
staying at hotels
hoodies
tv
funny people
the little things

change
scary movies
pepperoni
good times
family
siblings
tater tots
smell of sharpies
getting something you wanted for a long time

love
hook-ups
science
the goonies
boy meets world
loving
smiles
those days
making a difference
things that have meaning
finally realizing something
cute puppies

going out
the mall
shopping
proving someone wrong
finally being out of high school

growing up
adrenaline rush
amusement parks
roller coasters
water slides
water parks
cooling off on hot days
cold weather
breezy weather
the fall

winter
christmas
christmas cookies
parties
getting dressed up
seeing someone you haven't in awhile
the 90's
the 80's
butterfinger
reeses

gertruade hawk
snapple
the weekend
hot showers
victoria's secret

forever 21
delia's
zumiez
pac sun
hot topic [makes me laugh, a lot]
h&m
charlotte russe
american eagle
uggs
being warm
feeling secure
ice cream
sub way
massages
saturdays
laughing
good dreams

will smith
hot actors
nintendo 64
sleeping
starbucks
dippin dots
one tree hill
bam margera
johnny knoxville
steve-o
jackass
fresh prince
dane cook
chad michael murray
ashton kutcher
adam sandler
hearing "it's gonna be okay"
beerpong
myspace
facebook
xanga
tumblr
yahoo
google
twitter
red bull
aim
superman
the sky
vitamin water
making new friends
being crazy
looking at the stars
hot tubs
chillin
fairs
the beach

boardwalks
philly
iceluges
getting wasted
happiness
fast food

running
nice houses
privacy

big cities
the country
horses
being in your own world
trying hard and not failing

kicking the shit out of someone who deserves it
being good enough
feeling like you matter
taking chances

karaoke
getting lost
not caring
becoming the person you've always wanted to be
quotes
modesty

when people don't always leave
feeling like life is going somewhere
wishes
wishes that come true
dreams that come true
falling in love
lying in bed listening to the rain

milkshakes
bubble baths
giggles
long convos late at night
running through sprinklers
inside jokes
laughing at yourself
hearing that you're beautiful
good friends
accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you

waking up to realize you still have a few hours yet to sleep
first kisses with someone new
spending time with old friends
hot chocolate
road trips
holding hands with someone you care about
watching the sunrise
watching a sunset
knowing somebody misses you


***

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone? I think the last person with whom I spoke was the county DOT person in charge of community transit.

What was your worst subject in school? Gym.

Do you like your job? My job is wonderful.

What are your initials? I'm sort of partial to T. Also S.

Are you a good speller? I"m a great speller. Not always good at putting it together.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Was it good? Who did you go with? I don't remember

How many and what kind of animals are in your house? Three humans and a guinea pig.

Where did your last hug take place? Upstairs.

Do you shop at Abercrombie & Fitch? Nope.

How much money do you have on you right now? Right now, none. I have a couple hundred dollars in my wallet.

When is the last time you took a nap? Yesterday.

What are you disappointed about right now? The fact that I'm not making any progress at work, at least not that I can tell.

When was the last time something bothered you? Every damn second of every damn day.

What is your current mood? Exasperated. I need to sleep, I think.

What song is stuck in your head right now? For a change, nothing.

Have you ever broken someone's heart? Apparently so.

Have you ever felt an earthquake? Yep. A few times.

Do you believe in karma? Not exactly....

Who is your best friend? Jenny, Beast, Amy...any given day.

Do you gossip? More than I wish I did, more than I should.

Have you ever been stabbed in the back? Oh yeah. And kicked in the gut.

How old are you? 46.

Ever seen the Saw movies? No. Not interested.

Favorite kind of flower? Garden roses, lilacs, daffodils.

What are you doing tonight? This. Going to bed soon, I think.

Do you keep a condom in your purse/wallet? Not likely.

Your parents tell you they're going to split up, how would you react? Uhm, I would check myself into a locked ward, seeing as how they are both DEAD!

The person you're in love with moves across the world, what do you do? Depends on whether he loves me. If it were Beast we'd have discussed this before he moved, and we'd've worked out a solution that works for the situation.

If you could change your eye color, would you? I wouldn't mind a little more green.

Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you? It would take a lot of time and screaming.

Do you want someone you can't have?
Not exactly.

Do you miss anything or anyone? Do you understand the current Coors ads? No. What does a train have to do with beer, Colorado, drinking...whatever. Stupid.

Who makes you laugh no matter what? No one. Jenny can make me smile, though, in almost any situation.

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past five hours? Yup.

Who was the last person you talked to? Beast. "How's it going?" "Gettin' there." "OK."

Do you think it is bad to have sex at your age? Ironically, I had this conversation today. And, no.

Will you get married? "Will" I? Never again. I already am. Once is plenty enough.

Do you lie about your age? No. Never really understood the point of it.

When did you last cry? Yesterday I got a little weepy.

Do you think you were ever in love? Yep.

Have you started a horrible rumor about somebody? Not intentionally, not that I'm aware of.

Have you ever done hallucinogenic drugs? Not street drugs. I've taken some scrips that have caused some mental weirdness.

Do you think your future will be a good one? Sure. No reason to think it won't.

Is there someone you want to fight? No. There are a couple people I want to throw off a pier, but no one I want to fight.

Does anyone like you? Nope. I'm universally hated.

What’s your middle name? Yeah, not.

What were you doing an hour ago? Starting this.

What does your last text message in your inbox say? Something about taking the cover off the casserole when I got into the house so dinner could finish up and we could eat fast.

Do you wear the seatbelt in the car? Yeah. Not wearing one in the cabs last week was really weird.

Where will you be in the next hour? I hope to be in bed, maybe even going to sleep.

Are you taller than your mom? I was.

Are you an emotional person? I tend that way at times.

Who did you last yell at? I was rather annoyed at Sparky this afternoon, but I don't remember yelling.

Are you confused? On a semi-regular basis.

What are you listening to right now? Bill Maher.

Do you crack your knuckles? By accident, sometimes.

What do you want? Weight loss.

What is the background on your cell phone? Red Rocks, near the amphitheatre, taken by me last November.

Describe your phone: Red LG Lotus with clear covers.

If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be? No thanks. I am at least used to my own problems.

Do you get everything you want? Yeah, not.

Have you ever broken your nose? Nope. Nor has anyone broken it for me.

Has anyone ever spread a rumor about you? I went to public school, yo.

Do you have any trophies? Not of the sporting type, no.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? Uh, no, how stupid is that?

What’s on your wish list for birthday? Whirled peas.

Do you think you are a good person? Yes.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both.

You go into Walmart and have $20 to spend, what do you buy? Iced sugar cookies and flowers.

You're sitting at home bored, who do you call? I don't call people when I'm bored.

What woke you up this morning? The alarm clock. Eventually.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today? Already covered this...yes.

What are you doing tomorrow? Work, and then take Sparky to the eye doctor.

Do you lecture people about drugs? Only Sparky, and not for years. He's more likely to lecture ME about drug abuse (of his peers).

Do you delete people off of Myspace? That's rather pointless since I don't ever use it.

When was the last time you saw your father? November 1994.

Do you want to be in a relationship? I'm in several.

Did you do something you kind of regret this week? Of course. Every day.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.