Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Cooking/Food, again

1. Tea or Coffee or juice in the morning, and why?
None of the above: diet soda. It's all I drink, really. I don't drink coffee. Tea in the morning isn't likely, and we almost never have juice in the house.
2. What's your typical breakfast on workdays, and what on weekends?
Bagel. However, lately, I haven't been eating breakfast at home much.
3. What do you drink through the day?
Diet Dr. Pepper.
4. Best snack?
I'm good with anything unhealthy. Yeah. Or pistachios.
5. Your favourite dinner when you cook for yourself alone?
Sandwich, or cheese and crackers.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.