Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
the only selfless thing he ever did for me was in a dream.

[01] Would you wear your clothes if you knew they were manufactured in a sweat shop?
They probably were. I buy cheap. I also eat food from slaughterhouses. I have different priorities, though I'm not particularly proud of any of this.
[02] Can you write backwards? Upside down? With your other hand?
I can write (slowly) with my left hand, and used to be able to write backwards. This is known as How to Stay Awake in Boring Classes.
[03] Are you most often early, late, or right on time?
I try to be a couple minutes early. In the past year, I've been late more often than any other year of my life, and it doesn't make me happy.
[04] Have you ever participated in a parade?
I was in marching band for 8 years. So...yeah.
[05] Who is the angriest person you know?
Beast.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I passed time through boring classes the same way. Especially writing backwards.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.