Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One

1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
In a direct line 11 feet above me. He's in bed; I'm not.
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
Well, yeah, pretty much. And then there's Beastie, too.
3. Last person you were in a car with?
OK, this meme needs to be retitled "All About My Husband." We drove to his dad's and the auto parts store (for shocks for my truck) last night and had dinner on the way home. My first trip out of the house since Wednesday.
4. Any plans for tomorrow?
Shopping with the Gerbster. NOT with Beast (finally!).
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
Actual time under the water is usually 5-8 minutes.
6. Best friend or close friends?
As in, do I have any? Yes. Who are they? Beast, the aforementioned Gerbster (a.k.a. Amy), Jenny, Trudella...
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Great, now I have the BEP's song in my head. And yes, tomorrow is going to be a good-good day.
8. Did you kiss anyone Friday?
Yup. I kiss Beast and Sparky as often as possible, banking against the days when it's not possible.
9. Ever thrown up in public?
Uhm? Yes? Not for a long time. I have a Very Early Warning System.
10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Throwing up in public and my weird physiology. And the fact that my feet are cold.
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
Beast? Sparky? Whoever was the last one to shout after me as I went to bed last night.
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Judging by comments I've heard lately, Physics. I wouldn't know: I wasn't stupid enough to subject myself to it.
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?
I work in public service. It is my job to repress my personal feelings about certain members of the community. Especially the totally creepazoid ones.
14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?
This made me snort. "Top" what? Hat? Shirt? Coat? ...or the toy? Look, when I get dressed, more likely than not I'm grabbing what's on the top of the pile or the front of the closet. Today I'm wearing my gray "Property of The Library" shirt, to which I'd link but apparently it is no longer for sale.
15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Nothing major, but yes, several.
16. What's the closest thing to you that's green?
I would say the blanket that's on my legs and feet (and yes, they are still cold, those stupid feet).
17. Where would you like to be right now?
Back in bed, asleep. With warm feet.
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
I'm not. I can hear birds singing, the furnace blowing, and the laptop keys tapping. No music. Just the insistent strains of "Tonight's gonna be a good-good night" in my head.
19. How many dogs do you have?
Just two at the bottom of my legs.
20. Is anything bugging you right now?
I'm a little cranky this morning. Gotta get to work today and do some catching up from being sick last week, and I really ought to go to church, but I'm very unmotivated. On the other hand, I got some super news via Fb and email this morning, so it's a good balance.
21. Is life going right for you now?
Seems to be.
Why? What have you heard??
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
Ayup.
23. What made you laugh today?
Sparky's face five minutes ago when he came downstairs. He slept HARD on his right cheek.
24. What was the last movie you watched?
It's abundantly clear, if you read my blog at all, that I don't see movies very often. Sad, eh? Even sadder: I don't remember the last movie I watched.
25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
Can you call the brief discussion of how Sparky slept a conversation? Otherwise it was the "good night/see ya in the morning" last night.
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Doing Unconscious Mutterings.
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
Longish. Long enough to pull back, for sure.
28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Would love to be close enough to give my niece Ellen a big hug and high five.
29. Do you like the rain?
I like rain, within reason. I don't like it every day, and I don't like it in sheets of sideway knives, but nice spring rains are fine.
30. Did you have a valentine this year?
I'm married. What do you think?? [Actually, I think Beast was out of town on Val Day this year....]
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
I would. I have, in fact.
32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Yup. Specific someone elses, to be sure, but yes.
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something, would you?
A month? Sure, I guess....? Not sure what, maybe eating all those cookies.
34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
I'm not a fan. Of smoking. Except for meats and cheeses. But why just boys? What about the girls and grownups?
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
I can see anything if I squint hard enough.

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Physics is one of those classes they make you take that you probably will never use again.

Have a great Sunday
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/cute-babies/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Kwizgiver said...

I'm not a fan of smoking, either, although, I do agree with you on meats & cheeses.

Great answers.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Squinting is always the key. Have a great Sunday... :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.