Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Another Meme About Me

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yeah, I guess I am. Married almost 24 years.
2. What was your dream growing up?
I had lots of dreams, but none of them really applied to the future, except for moving out and far from home. I was clearly a moron.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I would like to be able to FINISH projects more consistently.
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Top-shelf LIIT or Stoli on the rocks with a twist.
5. What was the last book you read?
Blood Trail, by C.J. Box (on CD). I think. I usually have several going at once, so it's hard to keep track of what order I finish things.
6. What zodiac sign are you?
Scorp.
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
I have both earlobes pierced. That's it. Boring.
8. Worst habit?
Nailbiting, or laziness.
9. What is your favorite sport?
To watch: football. To play: ...bocce?
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Generally optimistic, seasoned heavily with realism.
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Life.
12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
...uh? I chew food evenly on both sides of my mouth. Right now--I have a temporary crown--this is dangerous so I am confining myself to the non-temp side and it's making me nuts!
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Small children dressed as clowns are cute. Some adult clowns are fun, but generally I'm not much of a fan. They don't scare me per se, but I find them a bit annoying.
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Weight. What else? I am woman, hear me whine (about dieting).
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends. I'm up for anything, really.
16. Ever been arrested?
Nope. I cover my tracks well.
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
College fund for Sparky.
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Couch, with laptop.
19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think there are some as-yet unexplained things in the world but I'm also aware of how suggestible (i.e. gullible) people are.
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Sleep, preferably in a puddle of sun. I am a cat after all!
21. Do you swear a lot?
Goddamnit, who told you that? Shit.
22. Biggest pet peeve?
Intentional meanness/stupidity.
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Undisciplined.
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I don't "believe romance", not a word of it. I tolerate a low level of it, but I do not like sticky-sweet or duty-romance. I do not need gifts to understand that I'm appreciated.
25. Do you believe in God?
Yup.

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Very similar answers for some of them.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

ROFL at "I am woman, hear me whine"! We all do whine... :)

I am Harriet said...

Oh man...I ca so relate to that temporary crown thing. I finally got my bridge :)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/

annies home said...

we realize after we move out how we really miss home

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.