Sunday, March 21, 2010

Persuasion

You Persuade People Through Logic
You feel like facts should be enough to persuade people, and you always focus on making a reasonable argument.

You never appeal to emotion - you feel like it's beneath you. You are much more concerned with evidence.

Once someone is convinced of the facts, you show them the logical steps to reach your conclusion.

You rather have someone totally convinced
and persuaded than not, even if it is a lot of work.
I have no idea if this is really true, but in general I agree with the italicized bits.

Now I'm going to work, where I will persuade people that I really do know how to answer Reference questions.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.