Friday, March 26, 2010

out in the mangroves, the mynah birds cry

(Found here)

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Sometime before I started my winter medication regimen. One thing Zoloft works well on is butterflies.

2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? LIIT, Monday, I think.

3. Who can you trust? Beast.

4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other? On our lips.

5. Favorite Band? U2

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I am hugely hugely lazy.

7. Do you like anyone? Only people who don't insist on asking stupid questions.

8. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Uh, actually...no. I don't think?

9. What's your favorite number? 3.

10. Who was the last person to make you cry? See my answer to #1. I haven't cried much since the onset of Zoloft.

11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nope.

12. When was the last time you cried? Jeez, see #10.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past? My past...what? I miss being skinny.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life? Time moves you forward no matter how hard you want it not to.

15. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope.

16. Is anyone jealous of you? No clue.

17. Has a friend ever used you? Of course.

18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? Only Beast.

19. Who was the last person you drove with? I rode with Sparky this week, didn't I? I can't remember.

20. What are you looking forward to? Feeling healthy.

21. How are you today? I think I'm over the hump on this cold. I hope.

23. Are you currently single? Still married, but alone in the room for the moment.

24. Are there any things in your past that you regret? Duh.

25. Do you have a best friend? Duh.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night? Of course. Even romantically.

27. Who was the last person you hugged? Beast, about a half hour ago.

28. Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have them? Duh.

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would it be? I'd pay closer attention to things going on in my childhood.

30. Do you like your life? Overall, yes.

31. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back? Of course, whereupon they became a former friend.

32. Did you forgive them? Yes, but despite Mrs. Becker's best efforts, I am not good at "forgive and forget."

33. Do you like gum? Yup.

34. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? Grrrrls.

35. Has anyone ever cheated on you? It just dawned on me that the answer to this is 'yes', but it was before I was married, and it wasn't Beast, and I don't think it constituted cheating precisely since we hadn't ever said we were dating exclusively. I'm not even sure we were dating.

36. If so, when? College. Uh, sophomore year...? Yes. So, that would be 1983.

37. Has anyone ever cheated on their gf/bf with you? Kinda the same situation I just described in #35.

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life? Failure.

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? I tend towards developing a giant headache if I'm crying for that long. So, not that I recall.

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head? Pretty frequently.

43. Are you a player? Player=yes. Playa=not even close.

44. Have you ever dated one? Yes; see #35 again.

46. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you've dated? How are we defining "dating" here? Cuz depending on that definition it's either 4 years or 18 months.

47. Have you ever dated/fooled around with a co-worker? Oh, hell, NO!

48. Are looks important? Of course.

49. How does the amount of people a person has slept with affect the way you view them? How would I know this unless they have told me? And if they have told me, why? If it's a case of bragging, it would absolutely affect the way I feel about them!

50. Do you believe in love? Of course.

51. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Saturday??

52. What were you doing this morning at 8am? I honestly don't remember. I was awake...I think....

53. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Eating a cookie.

54. What are you wearing? Dark olive green sweatshirt, lambie jammie pants, soft sox.

55. Are you mad at anyone right now? Nah.

56. The last 2 people to say they loved you? Beast and Sparky.

57. Last time you had sex? Well, it's been in the last 18 years, hasn't it, judging by Sparky's age.

58. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile? MySpace? Are we seriously not over that yet??

59. Last thing received in the mail? Junkmail.

60. Do you have any famous relatives? I hope that NEVER happens.

61. Have you ever had sex in a public place? ...sorta...

62. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope.

63. How is your hair? Desperately needs washing!

64. How many different drinks have you had today? 3: water, DDP, and root beer.

65. What have you eaten today? Several cookies, a couple of rice cakes, two poptarts, some Muenster cheese, chicken/gravy/rice. Health food, no?

66. Are you any good at math? I'm ok with math, but nothing beyond plain arithmetic.

67. Do you have plans on Friday night? I guess...not.

68. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Nope. Never understood that.

69. Last kiss? An hour or so ago.

70. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes.

71.Do you like the ocean? Yes. Haven't seen it for many many years.

72. Do you stay friends with your ex's [sic]? My ex's what? I haven't kept in touch with any exes, though I haven't become enemies of them either.

73. What are you excited about? Exchange students arrive in just about exactly 7 days.

74. What did you do last night? Nothing. Watched TV for far too long, and then went to bed early.

75. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? Oh, yeah, right. The youngest of my grandparents would be 125 years old if they were alive!

76. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet, till I spend it.

77. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? Uhm, yeah. Mostly.

78. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I sleep better alone.

79. What was the weather like on your birthday? I have no idea.

80. Would you have sex with anyone on your top friends list? "Top Friends"...so passe.

81. Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person? Yes. One, romantically. Some in a friendly way (as in, they are relatives).

82. Can you see a phone right now? No.

83. What are you listening to? We're watching last week's DVR'd Survivor.

84. Last thing you ate? Cookie.

85. Who was the last person other than family you saw? I haven't left the house in two days. So...Jess? Maybe?

86. Do you have a tan right now? I never have a tan. Most of my freckles are gone at this point as well.

87. What is the most people you've been in front of? As in, "on stage" or performing somehow? I marched in the Tournament of Roses parade, so I guess that would probably be the biggest audience, both live and televised.

88. Have you ever taken a bath/shower while you were drunk or high? Of course.

89. Have you ever been to a night club? Uh, yeah?

90. What is one country you want to go to? Egypt.

91. Have you ever made out on a plane? Don't think so. Airplanes are truly NOT that romantic.

92. Do you have leadership skills? Oh yeah: MAD skilz.

93. Are you musically inclined? I would say yes. I'm not sure if most other people would agree.

94. Does the song "Stairway To Heaven" make you sad? Mostly it makes me change the radio station quickly.

95. Do you have alcohol in your room? In my bedroom? No. I have plenty in the pantry though.

96. Where do you live? In my house.

97. Where is your phone? Plugged in, in the kitchen.

98. Where is/are your parent(s) right now? Metaphysically: heaven. Do you want me to explain the physical situation they are in?

99. What did you just eat? Yes, I do know it's shocking, but it's still the same cookie I mentioned before.

100. What color bra/boxers are you wearing? Boxers?? Really? Hah hah.

101. What is the closest item near you that is blue? The cup out of which I'm drinking root beer.

102. What is your favorite color? Blue.

103. When is your birthday? About 7.5 months from now.

104. When did you last go to the mall? Don't remember, but I'm going next Monday.

105. When was the last time you bought a pair of pants? Before Christmas.

106. What do you want for your birthday? No clue.

107. Who will be your next kiss? Most likely Beast.

108. When is the last time you went to the mall? See #104. Imma have to start asking my own questions when I come across the stupid ones....

109. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes. Yes, I am.

110. When was the last time you went out of the state? Gosh, it's been awhile. And it's only about 20 minutes away!

111. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Hell no.

112. What was the last thing you had to drink? Still drinking the root beer.

113. What are you wearing right now? Oh DAMN. I haven't changed in the past 10 minutes.

114. What was your last purchase? I think it was lunch on Wednesday.

115. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I left a message on Andy's vm this morning about work, and I left one at work as well.

116. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No.

117. Do you have a pet? Sparky has a guinea pig.

118. What's the last sporting event you watched? Pretty much has to be NASCAR.

119. What's the most played song on your iTunes? Don't use iTunes.

120. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Ydra.

121. What is the last thing you purchased online? Books, on their way right now as a matter of fact.

122. One thing you hate about yourself? I can be really slow on the uptake.

123. What's your favorite soup? Clam chowder.

124. Do you miss anyone? All the time.

125. Last play you saw? Little Shop of Horrors.

126. What are your plans for the day? Well, it's 9 p.m. so there's not really much left.

127. Last person you msg'd? On IM, Beast. On phone, Beast, or maybe Sparky.

128. What do you know about the future? It's gonna happen whether I want it to or not.

129. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not today.

130. Where are your best friends located? I would presume those not currently in my living room are in their own homes.

131. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Can someone over the legal drinking age please start doing these surveys??

132. Who was the first person who made you cry? I blame Dr. Simon for EVERYTHING.

133. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Pierced earlobes only.

134. How do you like your pop ((coke))? Iced and diet.

135. Do you like hot sauce? Yes indeed.

136. Next time you'll take a shower? Tomorrow. Though it should be tonight.

137. what was the last movie you watched at home? No clue.

138. What is your mood? Bored and irritated.

139. What kind of car do you drive, if any? I drive a dark green Ford Ranger pick'em-up.

140. Have you ever been to Virgina? No, but I've been to Virginia, and West Virginia.

141. What are you doing right now? Finishing this. 141 questions? What an odd number.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.