Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
HAVE YOU?

Googled yourself? Yes. Regularly.
Googled your neighbor? In the broad sense of "neighbor", yes. I actually don't think I have done my next-door neighbors, except maybe to get their phone numbers.
Used Google maps to spy on someone? Nope.
Spied on someone via Facebook? I've scanned people's Fb pages before or instead of friending them.
Friended someone on Facebook that you don't know? I have 5 Castle-Age-only Fb friends. So, yes.
Tweeted gossip? Don't think so.
Followed a celeb on Twitter? Yup, and they are both older than me.
Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? Several members of my family are on Fb...so, yeah.
Regretted an online relationship? Regretted making friends with someone online, yes.
Dumped someone online? No.
Played a prank on someone online? Don't think so.
Spied on a high school bully online? From my high school? Sort off: see above. Sparky's high school? Yup.
Written a nasty email? Not for awhile.
Sent something X-rated via email? A looooooong time ago, though it was more NC-17 than X-rated I think.
Searched your state's/locality's database for predators? Yes. Not lately. That will be my next stop after this meme is over.
Done an online search on someone's traffic offenses? Nope.
Ordered dinner online? Yup.
Purchased something over $250 online? Yup.
Left an anonymous comment? Almost everytime I comment on a blog, I'm anonymous.
Checked out someone else's email (as in spy on your s.o.)? I don't know his password, and I plan to keep it that way. Privacy is privacy.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm envious that you can order dinner online. No place around here does that.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.