Wednesday, March 3, 2010

meme

(From Kwizgiver, of coure)

Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? Being as how I'm related to about 10 of them, yeah.
Been arrested? Not officially, unless you count a speeding ticket.
Kissed someone you didn't like? Not romantically, but back to that family thing....
Slept in until 5 PM? I think so, but not for very many years.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes, but not for awhile.
Held a snake? No. Touched a few (corn snakes).
Ran a red light? Yup.
Been suspended from school? No.
Experienced love at first sight? Yes.
Totaled your car in an accident? The insurance company said so, but we drove it for months afterwards.
Been in a vehicle at more than 100 mph? Yup. Autobahn.
Driven a vehicle at more than 100 mph? No.
Been fired from a job? Yup.
Fired somebody? Yup.
Sang karaoke? Not in public.
Pointed a gun at someone? I had a cap pistol as a kid, probably did point it at people, though I rarely had caps in it.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Oh, who hasn't done this?
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes. Not fun.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
Kissed in the rain? Yes. Not that romantic, really.
Had a close brush with death (your own)? Yes.
Ever feared for your life? Not really.
Seen someone die? I was not present at the precise moment, but pretty close, several times in the past couple of years.
Played spin-the-bottle? No.
Sang in the shower? Nope, never.
Smoked a cigar? Only if secondhand smoke counts. Yish.
Sat on a rooftop? Yup.
Smuggled something into another country? Not intentionally.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? I got pushed into the creek as a kid, which only ruined my pants, and I was not happy.
Broken a bone? Not officially.
Skipped school? Less than 5 times, probably only about twice.
Eaten a bug? ...so sick of this question...
Sleepwalked? Yes. But not for ages, unless you count half-awake trips to the bathroom at 2 a.m.
Walked a moonlit beach? Yes. Lovely. Silly.
Ridden a motorcycle? With others driving.
Dumped someone? Yup.
Forgotten your anniversary? Uh, no. I am too good with dates for that.
Lied to avoid a ticket? No. I don't lie to people with guns.
Ridden on a helicopter? No. Not yet.
Shaved your head? No. Too vain.
Played a prank on someone? Of course.
Hit a home run? Right. No. ...hah...
Felt like killing someone? Yup.
Cross-dressed? I wear men's clothes fairly regularly. but not cuz I want to be a man.
Been falling-down drunk? Oh yeah.
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? ...and my husband, and my son.
Eaten snake? Not to the best of my knowledge.
Marched/Protested? No.
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? Yes. They died.
Puked on amusement ride? Nope. Wanted to, but didn't, quite.
Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? Yup.
Been in a band? I've been in Band class...?
Knitted? Yes.
Been on TV? Yes.
Fired a gun? No, not yet.
Skinny-dipped? No.
Gave someone stitches? No. Not for lack of trying (my brother) (when I was a kid).
Eaten a whole habenero pepper (or other hot peppers)? Yes.
Ridden a surfboard? No. Can't swim.
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? Yeah. Hmm, wonder when I stopped doing that...?
Had surgery? Yup.
Streaked? No.
Taken by ambulance to hospital? No.
Tripped on mushrooms? No. In no sense.
Passed out when not drinking? No.
Peed on a bush? Only a small one, if any.
Donated blood? Yes.
Grabbed electric fence? Not even aware if I've had the opportunity, to be honest.
Eaten alligator meat? Ate something I was told was alligator. I don't think it really was.
Eaten cheesecake? Oh yeah!
Eaten your kids' Halloween candy? Of course! Why else send him out trick-or-treating?? lol
Killed an animal when not hunting? Cars are deadly.
Peed your pants in public? No.
Snuck into a movie without paying? Yes.
Written graffiti? Yes.
Still love someone you shouldn't? Well, define "shouldn't"...sorta, yes, but sorta not.
Think about the future? Pretty hard not to.
Been in handcuffs? Not since I was a kid, with those fake cuffs.
Believe in love? Yes.
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes.
Have a tattoo? No.
Have a piercing(s)? One in each earlobe.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.