Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dare to Tell

(swiped from Kwizgiver)

What type of day are you having? I've definitely had better.

Was there anyone who "made your day"? Dr. [Kapil]

Are you liking how you look today? Not really. My hair's ok. Beyond that, yeah, no.

Do you have anyone crushing on you? Not that I'm aware of, thank God.

Have you ever eaten a bug? Only those stupid enough to fly into my mouth.

Are you vegetarian? Nope.

When was the last time you kissed someone? I guess Sparky's kiss this morning when he left.

Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you? Yup.

Are you a mother or a father? I'm one of those. You pick. [actually, today I'm both temporarily]

When was your last paycheck? 13 days ago

How many pets do you have? We just have Ruka.

What kind of toothpaste do you use? Been using Sensodyne this week. Normally, it's Crest.

Are you closer to being rich or poor? In the worldwide scheme of things, I'm rich beyond belief.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Not anymore.

What was the last gift someone gave you? A (relatively) clean bill of ocular health.

Do you appreciate that person? Oh yeah!

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today? Uhm, yeah? Every day I'm at work.

Do you like picnics? I do. I love them. Unfortunately, I'm married to someone who isn't that thrilled with them.

What book are you currently reading? Reason, Faith, & Revolution; Reading Jesus; Book of the Dead (on CD); and Making Mischief

What song did you last listen to? Last one I remember "Pata Pata"

What movie is in your DVD player? No movies, we're doing CSI, Season 7 right now.

How many windows are open in your computer? Two windows, 10 tabs between them.

Are you a very stressed out person? Oh yeah, I think so.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.