Sunday, February 14, 2010

Val

You Are a Practical Valentine

To be honest, you think Valentine's Day is a pretty silly holiday. You don't need anything at all.

And if you're going to get a gift, it might as well be practical. At least you could use a gift card to buy what you want.

What you really would like for Valentine's Day is a relationship where you're good to each other every day of the year.

That means more to you than eating your weight in chocolate or getting flowers that just die in a few days.
Well, I wouldn't turn down flowers....

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I got the Romantic Valentine but I don't think it fits me. At all.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.