Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Harriet's Choice: The Disney Meme

1. Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite?
a) I don't 'do' princess films. b) I have absolutely NO FUCKING CLUE what this question means. c) Thank God.
2. Which Disney film makes you cry the most?
The Lion King
3. Which Disney film makes you the happiest?
Virtually any that are over.
4. Which Disney film has the best music?
The Lion King
5. Which Disney film has the best love story?
None of them. They are all fubar.
6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
See question #1. Having had a short-term 'princess' experience, I no longer have any interest in actually being/watching/dealing with princess crap.
7. Who is your favorite Disney Prince?
See previous question. Also, they are all fubar.
8. Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick?
Zazu
9. Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?
Simba, but only because Mufasa and Sarabi aren't main characters.
10. Who is your favorite villain?
"Favorite villain" is not a phrase I'm comfortable with.
11. What is your favorite Disney song?
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
12. What is your favorite Disney villian song?
Be Prepared
13. What is your favorite Disney animal song?
It's kind of a toss-up between I Just Can't Wait to be King and Hakuna Matata.
14. What is your favorite Disney Princess song?
As I said before: Not A Fan.
15. What is your favorite Disney Prince song?
See #14. And other previous answers of this ilk.
16. What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song?
AAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!!
17. What is your favorite Disney love song?
I can't think of one. I even checked IMDB and couldn't find anything. Disney relationships are so fucked-up that I don't like their view of "love" anyway.
If it's not immediately obvious, I'm not really into Disney, especially now that I have no small children in the house.

1 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Loved your first answer. Too funny :)


Thanks for playing!
Join us for Monday Mayhem As Bud takes over the fun!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/yes-im-sunday-stealing-famous-join-me/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.