Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
It's a Beautiful Morning

1. Are you a morning person?
Yes. Except in winter, when I'm a hibernating person.
2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.
I was pretty stunned to hear today that Capt. Phil Harris (of Deadliest Catch fame) died last week.
3. What was your very first job?
Taking phone messages for my dad. He more or less worked from home. I worked for food, essentially. My first paying job was babysitting.
4. What characteristics do you despise?
Overconfidence, ignorance, meanness, wilful stupidity.
5. To where would you retire?
I'd definitely end up someplace warm during the winter. Would love to be in Colorado somewhere.
6. Are you named after anyone?
There are rumors of my name being chosen by my sisters, one of whom had a friend with my name.
7. How do you release anger?
It's not pretty. I get really bitchy and yell. Yeah. See first sentence. And I don't really fight fair all the time, try as I might.
8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
If you have EVER read this blog, you would easily find the answer to this in virtually EVERY post. lol [I left that out in question 7 too.]
9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Not fond of flying off the handle so easily, and I'm very indolent.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.