Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
I Started a Joke

1. Tell us a joke that you think is funny. If you don't tell jokes tell us why.
I don't really tell jokes; I tend to forget punchlines. I'm just funny/punny on a regular conversational level.
2. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Old Navy gets the lion's share of my money, followed by Kohl's.
3. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
Nelson Mandela. Why? Really? I need to answer that?
4. What is your ultimate ambition?
To have lived the life I was born to live.
5. Do you like to live in the area of your country or would you prefer something a little different?
Possibly the worst time of the year for this question: I hate where I live! It has taken 15 years to sort of feel like I belong here, but I abhor the winters, am not fond of the summers, don't care for what passes for 'scenery' and miss my mountains. Which I haven't lived near for over 25 years now.
6. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
No. Hell no! Wait, never mind: I have been interviewed a couple of times for the local paper, once here where I work and once in my previous job. Both articles had photos and that's mostly what I remember, to be honest. The most recent article was done by someone who still uses the library regularly and she did a wonderful job on the story. The other story: no clue. I think it was fine.
7. What was the last CD/mp3 album that you purchased? How did you like it?
It's been awhile. It was probably something I bought as a gift anyway...AC/DC or Green Day for Sparky.
8. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Things Can Only Get Better, by Howard Jones
Creed, by Rich Mullins
Scarecrow, by Melissa Etheridge
Fuck the FCC, by Steve Earle
Spiderweb, Joan Osborne
9. Do you or your partner usual begin intimacy?
Yes. One or the other of us.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Yes. It would have to be one of you. :)

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your answers.
But I'm sorry it took you such a long time to feel you belong there.

Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.