Saturday, February 20, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. What’s your least favorite part of the morning?
The part where the alarm goes off and I have to get up and not lie there dozing.
2. Is there generally any day of the week that you usually sleep later than normal? If so, which day, and how often do you actually get to sleep in late?
I try to sleep in on Saturdays when I don't work. That didn't happen this morning: I was awake at 5:30 and up at 6. Gah--so, I took a nap--hah! I usually only sleep really late about once a month, at most.
3. When the alarm clock first goes off, do you immediately get up, or do you take advantage of that snooze button?
Oh, I snooze. I never, ever used to, but in the past year or so, I never seem to get enough rest. So I play the stupid game of setting my alarm 15 minutes before I really need to get up. I even have a backup alarm. Not good.
4. Do you sleep with the television on or off?
I can sleep with the television on, or the radio, or Guitar Hero, or wherever; I'm blessed with Nap At Any Time genes. However, we don't have a TV in our bedroom. I refuse, categoriccally.
5. Take the quiz: What Part of the Morning Are You?
Ironically, I'm the alarm clock.
6. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day?
See #1. It's sad: I used to absolutely LOVE getting up in the morning. Not anymore. Especially not in the winter.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.