Sunday, February 7, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name seven sounds that you hate or find the most annoying.
  1. Whining. Kids are the worst, but there are some adults who whine a lot too.
  2. Nails on a chalkboard. I would celebrate whiteboards for this purpose alone!
  3. That pause after I answer the phone that indicates that the call is from a telemarketer.
  4. People yelling and swearing. Not necessarily angrily, I just don't like louts.
  5. Screaming, in general, but especially indoors. Inside voice, people!!
  6. "No"--in response to a request I make, or a suggestion, or whatever. I mean, really, who wants to hear that? :-)
  7. The phone ringing between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. It's never good news.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.