Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Kissed a cow? Have you ever touched one?
I have not kissed a cow, but I've definitely touched several.
Give[n] your pet a Valentine?
I probably did that when I was a kid, maybe even when we had our dog, but I hardly have time to get the people I love Valentine's gifts nowadays.
Do[ne] something odd with candy?
Uh? Like...what? Candy should be eaten, of course, quickly. I suppose, it has been used as decorations on children's projects, but I can't think of much else.
Go[ne] out with someone based solely on looks?
I have. I don't do much dating anymore... lol
Go[ne] out with someone just for the meal?
Not that I recall, nor would I.
Fall[en] in love with 2 different people at the same time?
I have loved more than one person at once, but "fallen in love"? Noooo....
Place[d] anything before love?
Yes, I have. Uhm, I think we need to define our terms. I would think that love is pretty motivational for most things under most circumstances.
Believe[d] in true love? How would you define true love?
Sure. Whatever. Hate this concept, actually. True love is what you make of a relationship after the first blush of excitement fades.
Send/Sent another blogger a Valentine?
Sure. In fact, I did.
Do[ne] something really stupid in the name of love?
Of course. Haven't you?
Write a really cool Monday Mayhem?
I have not, nor would I; I have my own Monday meme.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I did not realize you wrote a weekly meme. How did I miss that information????? ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.