Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Pickles are awesome! Why do I always forget to buy them at the store?
2.
It's going to be weird next week with Beast at home.
3. The snow is
pretty, unless you have to drive in it.
4.
Most of us don't have a clue how things work in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means
I'm done with work, and that's a good thing lately.
6.
A good idea for a Valetine's Day gift for Beast is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching the Winter Olympic opening ceremonies , tomorrow my plans include working (boo!) and Sunday, I want to not deal with church. I'm actually looking forward to work over church!

4 sweet-talkers :

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Beast??? Cute name!! :)
Hope you'll have a wonderful and memorable Valentine!

Unknown said...

I am going to watch the opening ceremonies too. I hope church goes well. It should be something to look forward to. Right?

Marice said...

pickles, you might wanna have mine :) heheh

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

Kwizgiver said...

I'm watching the Olympics right now. And blog hopping. ;-) Hope you have a good weekend at work. Sorry to hear things are church aren't going so smoothly right now.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.