Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Warmth

1. What is your favorite blanket like?
It is dark blue, corduroy on one side, flat on the other, and down-filled. It's actually more of a large throw, but I love napping under it on my bed while lying in the sun on a winter day.
2. What was the last thing you baked?
Chicken wings on Sunday. Lots and lots of wings....
3. What television personality gets you most hot and bothered?
Ann Coulter. If she's not on anymore, Rush gets an easy second.
4. When did you last burn yourself?
I think burned my mouth Wednesday on dinner.
5. What are your feelings about hot sauce?
Yum, but not too hot. My gut absolutely can't stand it too hot.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I used to love hot sauce/stuff. The hotter the better. Now... oy, it does a number on me.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.