Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Fried Day 5

1. When you come home from a long day of whatever it is you do and your brain is totally fried, what therapy do you normally seek?
Facebook or Internet therapy. Sometimes--on a very bad day--this is applied along with a stiff drink. And if it's horrible, I'll head directly to bed or the bathtub.
2. Of the myriad of desserts made primarily of fried dough, what is your favorite?
Desserts made of fried dough? That's breakfast: donuts! I love donuts.
3. Most fried foods are best right out of the fryer, but what’s a fried food that you enjoy cold?
I love cold fried chicken. And donuts. ;-)
4. What’s the most unusual deep-fried food you've ever tried?
Something weird I had in China. No idea what it was. I ate it to be a good guest.
5. Where can you get really good French fries?
I used to love the Tastee-Freez fries from the place across from my junior high school. It's gone now, torn down to make room for a strip mall. I actually like Burger King fries the best of the Big Name Fries.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.