Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Negativity Meme

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: liver is the big winner here for me. Also on the list: anything still alive when it's being eaten, kimchi, ultra-hot sauces, sweet-and-sour. And I'm sure there are other things, but I don't want to think about this too long.

TV show I loathe: 95% of talk shows. I know, not fair, but that's the truth.

Movie I loathe: Anything involved men acting like 12-year-olds. So, yeah: like most movies.

Music genres I loathe: Not a fan of most opera.

Magazine which annoys me: Cosmo.

Makes me cranky at restaurant: Slow service. On the other hand, I'm not thrilled with constant attentiveness either.

Makes me cranky in public: Other people's issues.

Makes me cranky in general: Days where nothing seems to be going my way.

Pisses me off at home: Feeling like I have to nag to get others to listen.

Pisses me off at work: Negativity. Ironic, no?

Pisses me off in general: People "helping" without checking to be sure the help is wanted.

Makes me impatient at home: Living with a martyr.

Makes me impatient at work: Technology issues.

Makes me impatient in public: People acting stupidly.

Celebrity I hate: Ann Coulter

Music artist I hate: R. Kelly

I could care less about: almost everything evangelical Christians get upset about.

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: People driving way under the speed limit on my way home from work.

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: Not having any down time.

Blogger's habit that annoys you: The site or general habits of bloggers? The former: lately, commenting isn't working well. Generally, lack of writing ability.

Feature on your blog you hate: Well, jeez, if I hated it, I'd remove it! There are some things I'd like to change, but I don't have enough energy to dig through code to find out where to do it.

Movie star you despise: I don't think I despise any of them. For the most part, I find them irrelevant.

Politician that you hate: Cheney.

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Loved "Anything involved men acting like 12-year-olds. So, yeah: like most movies." LMAO. And it is SO true...

kalea_kane said...

I hate having no down time, but I am getting accustomed to it. So sad. Great answers. Have a wonderful day!

Dymphna said...

"Annoys the crap out of me weekends: Not having any down time."

This is too true. I would say I wish there were more hours in the day but that would only give us more hours to not have any down time. ;) lol

Have a good week! =)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.