Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(link in meme-roll)The Current Obsessions Meme

Book: George Carlin's "Last Words"

Snack: ...always and forever, iced sugar cookies

Restaurant: J#nap#as

Beverage: Stoli, but only because I bought some blackberry-infused Stoli yesterday to try out. Hey, it was on sale! :-)

Decor: Pared-down, post-Christmas

Actor: Mark Harmon

Actress: Sandra Bullock

Movie: ... ... Uh... ...seriously, can't think of one

TV show: NCIS

Hobby: Facebook

Band: The latest was Queen, but I'm not really obsessing over anything right now.

Song: The first song that came to mind was "Let's Get it Started" (BEP), so I'll go with that.

Meme: This one. Of course. lol

Blog: The one that's called TRAIN WRECK in my Bloglines. The author doesn't call it that.

Lover: Gotta be Beast.

Friend: Andrew. Not in an evil, creepy, stalky way; just thinking about his situation a lot right now.

Quote: "Confusion is always the most honest response." Marty Indik

Peeve: Intentional stupidity

Sport: Football.

Singer: Melissa Etheridge

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm listening to the BEP a lot lately, too. Love the Indik quote.

Fun answers.

I am Harriet said...

I try to spend less time on FB but, it's hard when people keep sending me stuff.

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/stupid-is-as-stupid-does.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I love the "confusion" quote. Happy Sunday...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.