Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
...months of the year

January-
Many of us are stuck inside during the month of January. What is your favorite indoor activity?
This. lol OK, but really, most of my activities are indoors year round, so: reading, crosswords, internet, knitting (?), writing, etc.
February
Who will be your Valentine this year?
Better be Beast, or he's in some deep do-do.
March
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, what is your favorite green item?
Ahman [two links]
April
What in the funniest April Fool's Day joke that you can think of? It can be one that has been done or one that you'd love to hear about.
I'm not really into the whole April Fool's jokes thing. Sorry. I think it comes from having an older brother, and not liking having jokes played on me.
May
What's the best thing you can say about your mother?
Uhm. She was determined, and set the bar high for her kids.
June
What makes a father a good father?
Being there, in all the important ways. And, setting the bar (not impossibly) high.
July
What do you do to be patriotic?
I defend my country when it is unjustly maligned, and I try to make it better in the ways that it sucks.
August
What do you do when you feel lazy?
This. Which is why I'm online so much.
September
What is your fondest school memory?
Oh, there are just WAY too many of those! There's no way to pick just one, and then I'd have to add in some of Sparky's school stuff too. So, I guess, the moments when I realized teachers are people too?
October
What scares you?
Being unsure of myself. Which, really, is rather a circular answer, isn't it?
November
Describe your ideal family gathering.
Food, laughing till our stomachs hurt, maybe some games, no pressure, no schedule.
December
If you could give a very special gift to someone special, what would it be and who would you give it to?
I would love to be able to give people the gift of peace and contentment in their own skin.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

You do.

Cat. said...

Thank you.

I guess one can't force others to accept what is profferred, eh?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.