Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Last Resorts

1. What’s something you wear only when you’re just about out of clean clothes?
Huh--not bloody likely. I'm a girl, or at least enough of a girl that I have more than enough clothes to last me for close to a month, but I do laundry once a week.
2. Who’s someone you hang out with only if nobody else is available?
That's not how I operate. If I don't want to hang out with someone, I don't hang out at all.
3. What’s something you eat only when the budget is really, really tight?
Hamburger Helper.
4. Who’s someone you call for help only if you absolutely must?
Any of my siblings. It's a pride thing.
5. What’s something you’ll watch on television only because it’s slightly better than watching nothing?
Again, I'd rather just turn the damn thing off, or I'll turn on an XM station and listen to music. I almost never only watch TV anyway; it's only background noise.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.