Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The 6 Ws Meme

Who...
Is easy to love? Babies. And one's own kids (when you aren't thinking of creative ways to smack 'em upside the head, of course).

Do you just wanna smack? Speaking of which... Yeah, my son has gone deaf this weekend. EVERYthing has had to be repeated 3-4 times.

Do you trust? Beast. And God. And I can always rely on C.T. (at work) to come through in a pinch...as long as I expect pretty much pure negativity.

Do you talk to when you're alone? Whoever is available, which of course means me, the TV/radio/computer, and the guinea pig. And the imaginary people in my head.

What...
Dangerous things do you do while driving? Text. Change discs in the CD player. Pick up stuff that rolls onto the floor.

Are you allergic to? Kind of in order: cats, dust, corn pollen, dogs, mold, [some] grass, and stupidity. I sort of feel like the last one should be listed first, but the medical professionals haven't perfected the scratch test for it.

Is Satan's last name? That IS his last name, duh! :-)

Is the freakiest thing in your house? Oh, definitely me. hah (Beast said the answer should be Sparky, however.) Possibly the card catalog end table? The 50+ sets of s&p sets? My wisdom teeth, yanked outta my jaw just about 30 years ago? The flying monkeys? The duck magnetically stuck to the light over my head and staring at me right now? Our growing collection of file cabinets? Take your pick.

When...
Is it time to turn over a new leaf? When the old one is all raggedy and nasty. Don't worry: there'll always be more leaves, so go on and use 'em.

Will you be all that you can be? Not in this lifetime. Not at this rate.

Is enough enough? At 4:00 on a Sunday after being at church for 8 hours, 4 of them spent with teenagers working on putting together our fundraiser items.

Do you go to the dark side? When I haven't had enough rest and life is wearing me down, and when I'm not on meds to keep me away from the dark side.

Where...
Are your pants? The ones I'm wearing are on my legs. The rest are either in the closet or waiting to be put away after laundry yesterday.

Is your last will and testament? In the safe. They are over 10 years out of date however. Should probably remedy that one of these days...sigh. This is one of those "not a fan" subjects about being an adult.

Is your junk food stash? Most of it is currently inside me. I don't really keep junk food around. There are some 'fake' junk food bars in the bottom drawer for moments when I just need SOMEthing, but they are tiny and diet brand, so not that fab.

Is Carmen Sandiego? In [well-deserved] retirement, at this point.

Why...
Was the Lone Ranger alone? Poor social skills and bad B.O.

Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? Serious: cuz it showed up better and had symbolic meaning. Flip: it goes better in combination with Pearl.

Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? ...really loathe over-generalizations.... Have known SEVERAL sexy plumbers and have you seen our church choir??

Are there no seat belts on school buses? Too easy to make them into weapons.

Would you...
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? I can't swim. hah Gotcha!

Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? I'm hearing Mrs. Becker saying "Forgive and forget" in my head, but really...I would probably, eventually, forgive but I doubt I could forget completely. However, if someone hurts someone I love, that's when I have difficulty doing either of the above.

Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? I'm a realist. I can't believe in something that is quite evidently false.

You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? Sure...till I landed. Might not be (would like not to be) conscious, however.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.