Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Meme #8

(from Alison. Shocked?)

Name 5 Favorite Christmas Songs
  1. Silent Night (prefer the Stevie Nicks version outside of church)
  2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) -- U2
  3. O Holy Night (by almost any tenor, not a soprano)
  4. The First Noel (it makes me laugh, because it reminds me of making Mom laugh)
  5. The 12 Pains of Christmas
Name 4 Gifts You Plan To Buy Bought For Others.
  1. Subscription to Bass Player
  2. Star Trek ornaments (3) (yes, I'm a geek)
  3. Books. Yes, I know that's a big stretch for me
  4. Calendars. Lots of 'em
Name 3 Things On Your Christmas Wish List.
  1. Peace
  2. Quiet
  3. Sleep
What 2 Places Do You Plan To Be On Christmas?
  1. In bed, asleep
  2. On the couch, playing with my new toys
What Is 1 Important Person, Place or Thing You Love About Christmas?
  1. Uhm, hello? Jesus

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.