Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Meme #3

(swiped from The Usual Source)

1. Getting kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow? It's way more likely to happen in snow because we haven't bought mistletoe in years and years.

2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa, by a nose. ( ha ha ha, I crack myself up)

3. Stocking or presents? Stocking, especially this year: it's the only gifts I'm getting. OK, Sparky will have something for me but that's it.

4. Egg nog or hot cider? Egg nog. Must get some ASAP.

5. Angel or Star? Star.

6. Decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? We never do outside lights, so tree if only by default.

7. Warm fires or sleigh rides? Fire after a sleigh ride. I actually kind of like sleigh/carriage rides.

8. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Expensive presents that come from the heart!

9. Snow ball fight or snowman? Snowman.

10. Will you be getting coal or presents? Presents. Does anyone know anyone who has actually gotten coal?

11. Giving or Receiving presents? I like both.

12. Open presents quick or slow? Generally, I prefer slow.

13. Caroling or Christmas stories? Caroling.

14. Snowy days or icy days? Snow. Not ice.

15. Red or Green? Since neither is my favorite, I'll go with a not-very-Christmasy deep red.

16. Nightmare before Christmas or The Santa Claus? Power "off"

17. Dasher or Dancer? Dancer.

18. Prancer or Vixen? Prancer.

19. Comet or Cupid? Cupid. Comet always reminds me of the cleanser.

20. Donner or Blitzen? Blitzen.

21. Fake tree or Real tree? Fake, at least in my own house. I like real wreaths though.

22. Prime Rib or Ham? If I have to cook, bologna.

23. Red and White Candy Canes or Colorful Candy Canes? Red and white. Without the stupid story attached, please.

24. Get up early or sleep in late? Early. Well, 7 anyway.

25. Old Christmas movies or new ones? No movies.

26. The Santa Claus 1 or The Santa Claus 2? I'd rather stick a fork in my eye.

27. The Grinch movie or Elf movie? NOT Jim Carrey. I wouldn't mind seeing Max again.

28. Scrooge or Tiny Tim? Cratchit. Just to be contrary.

29. Ornaments or a Wreath? Both. Sorry, can't choose.

30. Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Both. I like to start counting Christmas Day at sunset on the Eve. I know, how very Jewish of me....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.