Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can't think

(Found here)

What is on your bed right now? Fresh sheets, clean laundry, and (soon) ME!

When was the last time you threw up? Not for awhile. Thank God.

What's your favorite word or phrase? "Actually..."

Name 3 people who made you smile today? Mike Rowe, FIL, Sparky.

What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Sleeping.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Another meme.

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.

Have you ever been to another country? Several.

What is the last thing you said aloud? "oohhg, excuse me!"

What is the best ice cream flavor? Peppermint

What was the last thing you had to drink? I'm drinking DDP right now.

What are you wearing right now? Jeans, Christmas sox, a too-warm-for-me wool sweater. Oh, and underwear, rings and my glasses.

What was th e last thing you ate? Chocolate kiss

Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Technically I haven't; I shopped at Old Navy last Friday.

When was the last time you ran? Last weekend, but not very far. Was more of a trot, too. I just don't run often.

What's the last sporting event you watched? College football this afternoon.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ydra.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? Don't use MySpace.

Ever go camping? Yes. Never again, not by choice.

Do you have a tan? It's December in the snow-belt and I'm northern European. What do you think??

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Nope.

What is your guilty pleasure? Stupid Facebook games, and meming.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? Prolly more than I reasonably should.

Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only at restaurants.

What did your last text message say? Incoming: "Just leaving. Should be home in 20-30 minutes. Roads aren't horrible, but not great either. Luv ya!"
Outgoing: "OK. Thx for the update. Be safe. :-*"

Are you someone's best friend? Yup.

What are you doing tomorrow? Church. Football. Otherwise {shrug} not sure.

Where is your mom right now? ...uhhhh... Heaven?

Look to your left, what do you see? The Christmas tree, the end table with a shitload of crap stacked on it...

What color is your watch? My cell phone tells me the time, so I stopped wearing a watch.

What do you think of when you think of Australia? Red, warm, cool animals, nice people.

Ever ridden on a roller coaster? OMG. Yes. Even I am not that lame-o.

What is your birthstone? Topaz. Yuck.

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive through.

Do you have any friends on MySpace that you actually hate? ...bloody MySpace! I have no friends on MySpace because I don't use it!

Do you have a dog? No. ...sigh

Last person you talked to on the phone? Next door neighbor.

Any plans today? Wash my face, brush my teeth, change into jammies, sleep.

Are you happy? Pretty much.

Where are you right now? On the sofa with the recliner back.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My lack of motivation.

Last song listened to? Hell, I dunno! Some Christmas song or another.

Last movie you saw? Part of the latest Batman movie.

Are you allergic to anything? Dogs, cats, some grasses, corn pollen, god knows what else.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I have loads of shoes. Right now, I love 'em all. Have weeded out all the shoes I dislike.

Are you jealous of anyone? Not really, no.

Are you married? Yup.

Is anyone jealous of you? Probably. I dunno.

Do any of your friends have children? Many of my friends do.

Do you eat healthy? No. I eat food. (and not always very healthy food)

What do you usually do during the day? Work, play, work, play, sleep.

Do you hate anyone right now? ...uhmm, still no.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily? That, or some variant of it: hi, hey, howdy...

How many kids do you want when you're older? Just the one of my own, but I'll borrow other people's if offered.

How did you get one of your scars? Surgery.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.