Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Party Mummy Meme

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. One of my good friends from high school, Beth.

2. Where was your first kiss? The first fireworks one was in the gym of my junior high school.

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? Of course. I was, after all, a kid once upon a time with a much bigger brother who picked on me mercilessly.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? I was in choir for a year, so yeah. If you mean solo, I'll only ask if kids are people. lol

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? That they would never bother to ask this question in a million years.

6. What really turns you off? Trying too hard.

7. What is your biggest mistake? I'm sure it involves something I said or didn't say.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Not in a direct way. Mostly, just by what I eat or how I behave.

9. Say something totally random about yourself. My second toes are the same length as my big toe. Is that normal? It is for me. {shrug}

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No, but I apparently do look like someone EVERYone used to know somewhere else.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Hell no! (except for Muppet-related shows, on occasion)

12. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes.

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Stuck around through it all.

14. When do you know it's love? See answer for #13.

15. What's something that really annoys you?Clueless selfishness in so-called grownups.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.