Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Shapes

1. What is your favorite shape of pasta?
I like shells. Any size, just shells. They always seem fancy to me.
2. Which of the Lucky Charms marshmallows is (or was) your favorite? [link provided for our non-U.S. friends]
Grrreeeen cloooverrrs, of course.
3. Of people you know who are older than forty, who’s in the best shape?
Well, Christopher, of course. No one else I know is in that kind of shape!!
4. What shape is one of the more interesting scars on your body?
The only interesting scar I have is my abdominal zipper. Proof that doctors don't really know what the fuck they are doing, and that I was right and they weren't paying attention.
5. Of a human’s internal organs, which you think has the most interesting shape?
Ah-roo? I guess I'm rather fond of lungs.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.