Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The ABC's of Meme

A- Advocate for: Me and mine. At least I try to be, though I'm better at the latter than the former.

B- Best Feature: Brain.

C- Could do without: My big mouth.

D- Dreams and desires: Get.Through.Each.Hour. (or minutes, if that's the situation at hand)

E- Essential items: Glasses and assorted meds.

F- Favorite past time: This. Although sleep is creeping nearer and nearer to this status.

G- Good at: many things. Probably too many things.

H- Have never tried: Skydiving. Now, I think I may forgo the challenge.

I- If I had a million dollars: I'd hire Jim W. as my personal accountant.

J- Junkie for: S.U.G.A.R.

K- Kindred spirit: hmmmm Not sure. Perhaps there's more than one?

N- Never again will I: give birth to a child.

O- Occasional indulgence: Staying up all night reading a book.

P- Profession: Technical Services Librarian.

Q- Quote: I got nothin' today except "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

R- Reason to smile: Babies/Kids.

S- Sorry about: Much more than I even want to get into today.

T- Things you are worrying about right now: Much more than I even want to get into today.

U- Uninterested in: Generally, the question of "how things happen" which is why science isn't my forte.

V- Very scared of: Being a cranky, friendless old woman.

W- Worst habits: Mouthing off and biting my nails. Oral fixation, much?

Y- Yummiest dessert: I make a pretty good apple pie and stellar oatmeal-raisin cookies...when I do it, but I don't do it because then I eat the results and that's bad. My favorite dessert is absolutely, hands-down, iced-sugar cookies.

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Ydra, Ouray, or Moosehead Lake.

Z- Zodiac sign: Mine is Scorpio.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.