Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Of course. The honor tends to rotate among a fairly small group of people.

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? ...with the lever or whatever...? WTF!!

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? 99.44% of the time.

4. Do you have a crush on someone? No, it seems to have abated.

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Time.

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I don't think I look like anyone famous. I look like a lot of UNfamous people.

7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Canadian bacon.

8. Do you crack your knuckles? Not intentionally.

9. What song do you hate the most? There are far too many to pick just one.

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No, and that's why I didn't pick a song.

11. What are your super powers? Inordinate calm in the teeth of a storm.

12. Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint.

13. Where are your car keys? In the car.

14. Last song you listened to? Melissa Etheridge's "Scarecrow"

15. What's your most annoying habit? Inappropriate seriousness.

16. Where did you last go on vacation? I guess that would be Vegas last January for a weekend.

17. What is your best physical feature? Height? Hair? I dunno.

18. What CD is closest to you right now? I'm about 5 feet from the tower where most of them live.

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Carrots, cheese, pop.

20. What superstition do you believe/practice? I realized yesterday that I kinda do believe that if you say something out loud it makes it more likely to become true.

21. What colour are your bed sheets? Pale blue.

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Bird.

23. Last thing you broke? An eggshell?

24. What are you having to eat tonight? I had chili last night. No clue yet about tonight.

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing my blue fleece pajamas.

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? I'm asleep (as of the time that I'm post-dating this, I hope I'm asleep anyway). That works for me.

27. Do security cameras make you nervous? Not really.

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? "Don't Believe Everything You Read"

29. Last time you went to a cemetery? I ate lunch in one a couple of weeks ago.

30. Last concert you went to? U2 last month.

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? We'll go on with U2, but maybe the last tour before this one.

32. Next concert you're planning to attend? I'm not.

33. Do you talk to yourself? Oh, yeah...ALL the time.

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? Yes. All of my pets have arrived this way.

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? I just barely missed the birth of three guinea pigs 5 years ago. Was really bummed about it, too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.