Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Starrlight Meme

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Diet Dr. Pepper, my first sip of the day.

2. Where was your profile picture taken? On Fb, my current photo was taken by a VERY ill friend at the ALA conference in June. It's a very good picture, and I'm glad I didn't know how ill she was when she took it.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I can't get the controls away from my son long enough to find out!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? I know I laughed at church, but I fear it was a social laugh. Unfortunately, I haven't had any gut-busting laughs today. I hope tonight my answer is different.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I was asleep by 9:45 because I only had 3 hours' sleep the night before.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? Mountains, and west, or at least far from corn and flat and unfriendly people.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Probably. It wasn't all that. Y'know?

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Beast lives in my house.

9. Do you believe ex's [sic] can be friends? With benefits? Friends, yes. "With benefits" is probably a horrible idea in most circs, unless both parties are really really clear on the rest of the relationship.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Uh, yeah?!

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? "Sniveling"? I don't ever snivel. I do 'sniffle'. ANYway, my last huge cry was probably last weekend. Big blowout.

12. Who took your profile picture? See earlier answer.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Sparky. I think it was his 'first day of school' photo last month.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? Yesterday was ... challenging. Today has been pretty blah so far.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Of course. I do it regularly.

16. Are you upset about anything now? No. My affect is pretty flat right now.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? If I didn't, I'd slit my throat. No, that is not hyperbole.

18. Are you a bad influence? On some occasions, yes.

19. Night out or night in? In.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? My glasses, clothes (especially heading into winter), air, water/food, shelter, prescription meds.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? FIL. In the ER next-door to the pants-less drunk with the BAC of .3--too drunk for a psych consult. FIL was fine ultimately, by the way.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Have just arrived home. Anything you want me to get started on the dinner front?" [from...guess who]

23. How do you feel about your life right now? I'm surprisingly energized considering.

24. Do you hate anyone? Nope. Lots of people I want to smack upside the head real hard, but no hate.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? A shitload of messages, including 3 unread ones. I'll get to 'em, I promise.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Depends entirely on what drug they were testing for. It's doubtful I have any illegal substances in my system, though.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes. Almost always as a qualifier: "perfect geek", "perfect pain", etc.

28. What song is stuck in your head? "Seek Ye"

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Superman, because otherwise they're going to land hard when I push them away from the window--our bedroom window is on the second story.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? No. Please, God, no. That would make Sparky a dad in the next 5 years. My mom was a grandma at 48, and that fact is stunningly frightening to me. Now. Then...we'll she looked older than 50 to me then.

31. Tell us your Saturday night. I went to bed at 9:45. OK, before that? I was home from work just after 5:30, drank a stoli/tonic, took a bath, watched last weeks TAR, crashed.

32. Do you think too much or too little? Yes. Probably, usually, just the wrong amount needed for discrete issues. If that makes sense.

33. Do you smile a lot? More than some people do, that's for sure. I'd rather have smile wrinkles than scowl wrinkles, but at this point, they're running neck-and-neck. {ha ha ha ha}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.