Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Let's Go to Bed

1. Has a relationship been effected [sic] by how one of you slept?
A-yup.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I'm to the left.
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
Mostly my side, but I can sleep in any position. Especially tonight. Oh, yeah, gonna sleep HARD tonight!
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
Blue striped sheets, square-block quilt (blue and white), and...uh, that's it. Pillows, of course. I'm fussy about my pillow--needs to be fluffy for me--and the linens have to have a REALLY high thread count.
5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
Sometimes. I also talk in my sleep sometimes. I rarely do all of these at once however.
6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
Pajamas. Linen in the summer, fleece in the winter.
7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone?
Would I rather WHAT?? And probably not.
8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."
Can't do it. Hasn't happened.
Unless you count the night I brought Sparky home from the hospital. He slept in his carrier next to my side of the bed and in the morning I was amazed that a) he was still alive (he slept all night through), and b) that they let me bring him home from the hospital.
9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
Oh, I do this regularly. It sometimes takes several minutes to calibrate my internal clock.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.