Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? Dad.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? 5-10 minutes. [Note: all snarky comments/answers have been omitted, and I've got SEVERAL, believe me!!}

30. Can you do the splits? Not if I don't want to go to the hospital.

31. What movie do you want to see right now? None of them. I'm not even sure what my choices are.

32. What did you do for New Year’s? No clue--that was over 9 months ago! Probably nothing much.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Carrying a grudge is never a healthy idea. [I'm assuming this is/was a movie--not that I care.]

34. Do you own a camera phone? YESSSSS!

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? Not in a million years, not even metaphorically.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? H.

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 5-7.

38. Do you like Care Bears? I'm not a fan of "cute."

39. What do you buy at the movies? A ticket, and whatever cheap thing they have. If there is unlikely to be cheap food, I usually smuggle in my own.

40. Do you know how to play poker? Yes. And I know how to win, too.

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Only in planes and cars.

42. What do you wear to sleep? Pajamas.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Nope.

44. How many meals do you eat a day? Three.

45. Is your tongue pierced? Ugh, no.

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? I haven't visited MySpace in close to a year.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.

48. Ever been to L.A.? Yes, but not for 30 years.

49. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope. But now I'm hungry for one. Thanks for that!

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Sometimes.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I have never downloaded music.

52. Do you hate chocolate? I don't hate it.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? We don't fight. Hard to fight with dead people.

54. Are you a gullible person? I have my moments.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? No. I need friends. Gender is less critical than true friendship.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? Novelist. I'd like to be Nora Roberts or Joyce Carol Oates.

57. Are you easy to get along with? Sometimes. And sometimes eminently not.

58. What is your favorite time of day? Right around sunrise.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.