Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
One Long Meme (Part One)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Er, it's mostly like a telemarketer if it's the landline. Who do I want it to be? Anyone but Katherine or a telemarketer.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? To the corral, usually; almost never to the store, and sometimes I just leave it parked in between cars at the head of the lane (when it's bitter cold outside and there is a snowbank there, usually).

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Yes. I'd give the edge to 'talker' but I've been known to listen as well.

4. Do you take compliments well? "Why thank you, yes I do."

5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? For a day, perhaps.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nope.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Jacks. Or maybe jumping rope.

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? Would I what? First of all, what is the question, precisely? Second of all, I'm straight, so I wouldn't 'do' anything.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I think my husband would frown on me dating anyone at all. (and probably, as long as they weren't fundamentalist-whatever)

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? In the broad sense, I don't like the paradigm. I'm more likely NOT to instigate things though.

12. Use three words to describe yourself? Tactless, uncoordinated, sappy.

13. Do any songs make you cry? About 75% of the songs I like make me think hard and about 50% of those make me tear up a bit.

14. Are you continuing your education? Every day, baby!

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? No, but I'm going to talk my nephew into taking me to a gun range in the next year or so and teach me.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes. Once.

17. How often do you read books? Every day, baby!

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I worry about the immediate future (as in, how is this schedule going to work, what do I need to do at work tomorrow, etc.), but I think I think more about the past.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? Too many to name. Small children: probably "So Much." Middle children: "Little House in the Big Woods." Big children: "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."

20. What color are your eyes? Hazel.

21. How tall are you? Tall enough and not too tall (170 cm.)

22. Where is your dream house located? Right'yeer.

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? The phone to call 911.

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Thursday night. Just munched down a leftover breadstick about 10 minutes ago, too.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Uhm...I guess the pantry? [I've only been awake 2 hours, and no one else was up until about 10 minutes ago.]

26. Do you like mustard? Yup, in reasonably doses.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.