Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. One week ago I was working Friday. I almost never have worked two Fridays in a row, and now I seem to be doing it regularly. Not sure I like it.

2.
The world was scary and big when I was young.

3. Mama told me
to behave.

4.
That's just between you and me.

5. Take your time
and things will work out.

6.
Kidney stones will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
the Homecoming game, tomorrow my plans include going to a meeting and then finding some music for Sparky to play at Mom's funeral, and Sunday, I want to go.to.church for a change!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.