Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Bottles

1. When did you last drink something out of a glass bottle?
At Borders a couple of weeks ago.
2. Whose energy would you like to bottle for those future listless days?
V's, my co-worker who just passed away last month at age 96. One thing she never was (in public) was listless.
3. How many plastic bottles are there in your shower, and what’s in them?
From memory, I count five: two shampoos, one contioner, one face wash, one shower gel. There is a basket just outside the tub with several other things in it, but we're pretty minimalist in the shower itself.
4. Who in your life could be described as lightning in a bottle?
The first person that springs to mind is T, another coworker who I don't think EVER sleeps!
5. You’re playing Spin-the-Bottle with your sixth-grade classmates. When it’s your turn, to whom do you want the bottle pointing?
6th grade was a rough year. All the cute boys were gone to middle school along with all my close friends (I had been mainstreamed a grade up to keep me from being bored for 5 years). I'm sure I had a mild crush on someone, but looking back now I can't imagine who it would have been. Wait: there was this guy named--I kid you not--Lance who was pretty cute. Wonder what happened to him....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.