Saturday, September 26, 2009

Decade

You Are the 1980s
jYou are a larger than life, ambitious person. You believe that you should live big or go home.

You appreciate the bold days of the 1980s, when no one ever toned it down.

You believe in working hard and playing hard. You can't help but love money and nice things.

You are a bit ruthless and power hungry. The one who dies with the most toys wins, right?

Well, wow. The description couldn't be more wrong, at least as how I see myself! But I was formed as an adult by the 80s, so who knows--something may have rubbed off on me. Like wet paint, y'know? {shudder}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.