Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Blame Tara Meme

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Hottest in terms of overall, long-term good looks: Michelle Pfeiffer, tie between George Clooney and Johnny Depp. Hottest in terms of marketability right now: Emma Watson, Robert Pattinson.

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? Vacation: plane tickets, hotels, etc. Maybe a computer (back in the days when they cost a couple thousand dollars).

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? This morning I would say it's when Sparky was born. Sometimes it's other things.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? Maybe the Barbie Dream House? Or the Instamatic camera (hello, I'm old, how are you?).

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? And I make it over and over: not listening to my gut.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. Conscientious. Worry-wart. Goofy. Intelligent.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? The lowlight was definitely my mother-in-law's death.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? Ever? Well, let's see...there are several from which to choose... Let's go with the extreme jet-lagged conversation with a British woman I'd just met during which I said to her, "I'm so sorry. I can't understand you, can you just please speak English?" She, of course, was speaking English.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I harbor grave doubts about my church.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? A feminist Olive Oyl.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.