Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday Monday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: were best of friends.

Never in my life have I: been so worried about my eyesight.

High school was: not as much fun as college.

When I’m nervous: my entire physical self goes into a spasm.

My hair: is turning gray.

When I was 5: I was adorable. Who wasn't adorable at 5?

When I turn my head left: my neck muscles get stretched in a painful way.

I should be: getting my phone sorted out today.

By this time next year: Sparky will be prepping for his senior year.

My favorite aunt is: ...I don't think I had a favorite aunt. They were all in their 50s or older when I was a kid.

I have a hard time understanding: overly emotional people.

You know I like you if: I hang around you.

My ideal breakfast is: bagel with cream cheese and bacon.

If you visit my home town: --the one in which I grew up--I'll show you all my childhood haunts, those that are still standing. The one here, the one in which I live now, I wouldn't bother.

If you spend the night at my house: we probably will stay up half the night sleeping.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: elephants. Because it would be absurd.

I shouldn’t have been: so laissez-faire about my health when I was younger.

Last night I: finally slept hard.

A better name for me would be: Grace. It's equally ironic as Cat.

I’ve been told I look like: everyone. Yesterday, I was called Bobbie all day.

If I could have any car, it would be: a chocolate brown Jeep Cherokee.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.