Friday, August 7, 2009

Short pants

(before I take the test, I have to say: this could get ugly)

You Don't Wear the Pants in Your Relationship
Your sweetie has most of the power in your relationship, and you may like it that way.

You feel like you can relax when someone else is calling the shots.

There's nothing wrong with this arrangement, as long as your feelings are being taken into account.

But if your partner is taking advantage of your kindness, you may need to reevaluate your relationship.
Based on the questions, maybe. Based on reality: not so much. We're about even. I think.

But what do I know.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.