Monday, August 17, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Monday's Morals

You discover by accident that your boss has a toupee. It apparently is so convincing that no one else in your office knows, and your boss has no idea that you now know. Would you tell any of your co-workers about your discovery? Why or why not?
I would hope that I could pretend I never noticed. If it's that good, it wouldn't be an issue.

However, since virtually all of my bosses have been women, the situation is interesting. I actually know someone (female) who wears a wig. My grandmother was a cue-ball when she was old. The difference between the wigs of those two women prooved to me that paying for quality is critical. No one know's Jen wears a wig, except those she's told. Grandma's situation was obvious to everyone.

So I could actually spot fake hair. And I'd say nothing, especially if it were a woman.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.