Monday, August 24, 2009

Morning Survey

(Found here)

Who's the last guy you spoke to? If my son counts, Sparky.

Has anyone ever called you a bad influence? Just me.

What was the last thing you cried about? The last ep of NCIS we watched.

Do you like the song "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry? I like our church youth group's version better. It involves bus theft.

Who's the last person you wrestled with? Myself, metaphorically. God, metaphorically. Beast.

Do you listen to your friends' advice when they give it to you? I listen to some of it, from some friends. I don't always follow it. I no longer do the "do as I'm told" thing.

Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight? Yup. No problem. May I please also have a package of Metamucil.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and your sure they won't tell anyone? Yup. Couple of them.

Are you a good driver? About 70% of the time, I'm an excellent driver. About 25% of the time, I'm a fairly good driver. About 5% of the time, I shouldn't be behind the wheel.

What are you wearing? Black fleece shorts, Luxor T, and a blanket over my feet.

Do you get sea sick? I don't know; I've never been on the sea. But I do get motion sickness fairly easily.

When is the next time you will see your number 2 on your top friends? I don't have a Top Friends list.

What's the wallpaper to your cellphone? Green leaves.

Is there anyone you really want to see right now? Nope.

If all your friends went on a road trip would you go to[o]? Uh...maybe?

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Possibly. {shrug} If they're reading this, then yeah.

What were you doing 2 hours ago? This.

How did you spend the beginning of your summer? On a mission trip with some of the best people in the world.

Do you tend to give in or stand strong? Depends. I have a stubborn streak, but I also don't like to make waves.

Are you mad at the last person who called you? Not sure who that would be, but probably not.

Listening to? We're watching NCIS.

If you could move out of the house right now would you? I...no.

Last time you took a picture of something other than yourself? Saturday.

How did you feel when you woke up today? Lazy.

What time did you go to sleep last night? I dropped off about 11:45. But I didn't really sleep hard till 2 or so.

Did you sing at all today? Yes, actually, I sang my good mornings to Sparky when I came downstairs. He's such the lucky kid, eh?

Do you believe in a thing called love? Yes.

Are you too forgiving? Yes, but I'm recovering.

Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex? Der, guys: I'm married.

Have you been to Las Vegas? Two times.

Do you ever wanna know who you're going to marry? Too late...

Would you rather live in Alaska, or Texas? Uh...neither? Alaska in August, and Texas in January.

Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last? Mostly likely.

Do you crack your knuckles? Sometimes. Rarely.

Can you determine the difference between a ball and a strike? Yes, though my determination may be different than any random umpire's.

Do you use T9, or ABC? ABC, tho I have a keyboard now anyway.

Are you good at giving directions? After 20+ years of working in a library, I should think so!

Ever licked some one's cheek? This has been asked elsehwere recently, I think. And, yes.

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Honey. And bread.

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something? Yup.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead? Not sure I have, but depending on the person doing it, I imagine I would either feel like a child, or very comforted.

Do you think your last ex deserves to die? Nope. Though we're all headed that way, so...

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months? I could probably try.

Are you happy? I am content.

Do you like scary movies? Me and Woody Harrelson, peas in a pod: no.

Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? Home.

What are you looking forward to in the next 4 days? Watching NCIS. Finishing this @*&!(#ing spreadsheet for work! Uh, not much, basically. Oh, and the first day of Sparky's junior year of high school.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.