Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions

(Link in blogroll)
Aliens and private parts

1. The aliens have landed...they have invited you in for dinner....what do you think they are up to?
If they want something from me in terms of evil intent, I'm afraid they are barking up the wrong tree. Hopefully, all they are "up to" is making dinner.
2. Remember that 20 dollar bill you found on the ground a few memes ago?? OK, you picked it up and someone comes to [you] and says..hey that's mine...what do you say?
If they say that precisely, I'd tell 'em to back off. If they just say that they think they dropped some money and had I seen anything, I'd probably hand it over.
3. You got offered a part in a movie... they will pay an enormous amount of money....but you have to play the town she slut/he slut.. do you play the part or do you refuse to compromise your values?
I'm not an actress. Someone else should probably do this.
4. Do you have a name for your private parts?
Nope, or at least nothing beyond the anatomical names.
5. You are driving north on Hell Avenue and can only turn west on to Hell Terrace. There is a car coming toward you on Hell Avenue also, which also can only turn west onto Hell Terrace. what does this prove??
Hell Terrace either dead-ends onto Hell Avenue or perhaps becomes a one-way street entering Hell Avenue from the east.
6. Where is the strangest place you ever did the deed?
[zomg, I'm in high school..."Did the deed"??] Uhm, well, various cars, various outdoor venues...strange is a relative term.
7. Have you ever been caught doing the nasty...who caught you and where were you?
Nope.
8. What can put you in the rottenest mood ever?
Cranky people in my vicinity. I'm there this morning, believe me. When I started this meme, I was ok. Due to some commentary on the other side of the room, I'm verging on pissy.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.