Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. When will I ever get my act together?

2.
The Thirteenth Tale was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but
I don't find most bugs attractive.

4.
A chicken pesto panini is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your
take on this.

6.
Finished with today's long list of chores is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
hanging out with Sparky (probably watching TV), tomorrow my plans include working (woo.hoo.), and Sunday, I want to remember to bring home the stuff from VBS that they borrowed!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.