Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fives

(Swiped from my usual supplier)

I can't...
*swim
*pee standing up (without making a mess)
*have any more kids of my own
*believe I'm almost 46
*stop myself from reading anything printed

but I can...
*climb a mine dump
*iron a man's shirt in 3 minutes flat (ha ha ha)
*make a mean macaroni and cheese from scratch with no written recipe
*tell you how to get to heaven on Earth
*hug you

I won't...
*lie to you if you ask me a direct question about something important
*ever be a size 2 again...while alive
*stop loving the important people in my life
*eat liver
*fit in just to fit in

but I will...
*be more tactful than most of my family of birth
*keep on forgiving what I can and leave the rest to God
*believe that all things are possible
*stop tolerating doctors who don't remember that they work for me
*always be annoyed by teh stoopud

I shouldn't...
*be so quick to get upset
*worry so much about things out of my control
*be so lazy
*skip church so much
*count my chickens before they are hatched

and I should...
*trust (but verify)
*always remember that love comes first!
*trust my gut
*be here now
*buy myself flowers more often

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.