Thursday, August 20, 2009

Counting down and halfway back up

(Found here)

100. WHAT’S YOUR PROFILE SONG AND WHY? I am basically a shallow person who likes a good tune. Lyrics help, of course, but nothing too obscure, ok?
99. DO YOU HAVE A JOB, IF SO WHAT IS IT? I get paid to do stuff I love to do.
98. MIDDLE NAME? I have one, yes.
97. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE? Uhm, yes. Couple of someones, in fact.
96. LIED TO ANYONE IN THE PAST 24 HOURS? Mostly by not spelling out the truth.
95. BEST BREAK UP SONG? What constitutes "Best"?
94. WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU TOOK A PLANE TO? To 'here' from Colorado.
93. WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Saw the latest Harry Potter on Sunday.
92. WHAT MAKES YOU MAD? Meanness.
91. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? I think I'm on the shrinking end of life, frankly.
90. WHAT'S YOUR NAME? I'm a Scorpio; let's just roll with that.
88. DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU CAN TALK TO? Yes.
89. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? Yes.
86. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? On the sofa in the living room.
87. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue.
84. WHAT DOES THE 7TH MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX SAY ON YOUR PHONE? I'm too lazy to go get it.
82. WHAT IS SITTING TO THE LEFT OF YOU? The end table.
81. WHERE IS YOUR DAD RIGHT NOW? Same place he's been since November 1994.
80. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? Yes.
79. WHO IS THE 5TH PERSON YOU GOT A MISSED CALL FROM? ...still too lazy...
77. CLOSEST SILVER OBJECT? My watch on the table. Actually, part of a Poptarts wrapper on the table. ;-)
75. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? No.
74. DO YOU OWN ANY PETS? Ruka is technically Sparky's.
72. LAST TIME YOU LISTENED TO COUNTRY MUSIC? If Cowboy Troy counts as country, today.
69. WHAT ARE YOUR FEARS? Tonight, it's the fear that I'll never sleep soundly again.
68. WHAT CAN YOU HEAR NOW? Beast typing. Me typing. Ruka chewing on his hut.
67. HOW MANY DRUGS ARE IN YOUR SYSTEM NOW? Zyrtec, Nasocort, Levoxyl, eyedrops, rosacea gel...caffeine.
65. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Dark brown linen pants, yellow nearly-tank, and off-white camp shirt + underwear, a necklace, rings, and earrings.
64. LAST PERSON TO MESSAGE YOU? Sparky texted me this afternoon a couple of times. If you mean IM...no idea. Anne, maybe?
63. DO YOU SING? With the radio and at church.
62. SCREAMO OR COUNTRY? Depends. I have been known to listen to both of these.
61. ROCK OR RAP? More rock, but I've got a soft spot in my soul for Kanye.
59. WHO DID YOU LAST CALL? Can't remember.
58. WHO LAST CALLED YOU? Telemarketer.
57. WHAT JEWELERY DO YOU WEAR DAILY? Wedding+engagement rings, and a sort-of anniversary ring.
56. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? Falling asleep, mostly.
55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED? Sparky, sorta.
54. WOULD YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE? Sparky.
53. LATEST THING YOU’VE RECENTLY LEARNED? I can survive on under 20 hours' sleep over the course of 5 days.
52. ARE YOU COLD NOW? No.
51. WHAT DO YOU SMELL? The house smell, I guess.
50. IS ANYTHING BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW? Aside from tiredness?
48. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW? I work, then I go to a parent meeting, then I sit through two h.s. football scrimmages.
44. BED SHEET COLOR? Pale blue.
43. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE NOW? Yes.
42. CAN YOU SWIM? No. But I'm awesome at drowning.
37. FAVORITE SMELL? "Clean." Also, pine, and vanilla, but not together.
38. EVER GONE A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT EATING? Yup. Surgery BITES!!
35. United States OR CANADA? United States.
33. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FOUND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I'd have to convert, or something.
32. JEANS OR SWEATPANTS? For what purpose? Overall (ha ha), jeans.
30. DO YOU OWN BIG SUNGLASSES? No.
27. HAVE YOU CRIED SO HARD YOU MADE YOURSELF SICK? Yup.
19. FAVORITE TV SHOW? CSI.
18. DO YOU LIKE ‘80S MOVIES? Some. The good ones.
15. WHAT KINDA MUSIC DO YOU LIKE? ...this horse has already been beaten to death, no?
13. BEST CITY YOU’VE VISTED? I *love* London.
10. FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? History.
9. BEEN TO COLLEGE? Yep.
7. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Early morning before anyone else is up.
6. EVER LICKED SOMEONE'S CHEEK? Yes. And, why? Why do we do these things?
5. SEEN ALL THE SPIDERMAN MOVIES? Maybe? Don't know. Don't care.
4. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO? Saturday afternoon/evening.
3. EVER GOTTEN LOST IN THE DARK? Not on foot, no.
2. DO YOU SNORE/TALK/WALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I've been told I do all of the above, not at once, and not often.
1. ARE YOU AFRAID WHEN YOU'RE HOME ALONE? I adore being alone.


******


1.Did you cry today? Not...quite.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Eating my 'breakfast' as the staff meeting started (buttered whole wheat bread)
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? A meme.
4. What was something that happened to you in 1992? I got pregnant.
5. What is your mom's mom's name? She went by Ella.
6. Three words to explain why you last threw up: Food poisoning sux.
7. What color is your hairbrush? The more usual one is gray/black. The other is just black. The one at work is...uh, red?
8. What was the last thing you bought? Poptarts, 2 liters of Pepsi 0, and three Rx.
11. Where do you keep your money? 90% of it's in banks or whatever.
12. What was the weather like today? Rainy, humid, warm....generally, it was May 30th outside today.
13. Where did your last hug take place? Here in the living room.
18. Are you very random? This week I certainly have been.
19. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, but I also want to grow it a little longer.
20. Are you over the age of 25? Um, yeah.
22. Do you watch WRESTLING? Never ever ever. Why is it CAPITALIZED?
23. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? No.
24. Do you know anyone named Daisy? I do: a friend of Sparky's.
25. Do you make up your own words? On occasional (snort).
26. Are you ticklish? I can be.
27. Are you typically a jealous person? Nope. When I do feel that way, I know there is something seriously wrong about a situation (which may mean something seriously wrong about ME!).
28. Favorite animal? Canines.
30. Who's the last person to call you? Telemarketer.
32. Do you chew on your straws? Not anymore.
33. Do you have curly hair? When it's humid out, my hair is out of control.
34. What is the next concert you're going to? U2.
35. Where did you go today? Work. Walgreens.
37. What is something you say a lot? "Sure."
39. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? Nope. I don't believe I'm the target audience.
40. Do you have to work tomorrow? I do. {{sigh}}
42. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? Beast. Or Sparky.
43. What should you be doing right now? Getting ready for bed.
44. Do you have a nickname? Not for realz. Unless you count "Mom."
45. Are you a heavy sleeper? Usually. This week, NOT.
46. What are you listening to? Beast panting in the chair across the room--he just ran downstairs and out to the car.
47. What was the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? I've only seen Harry Potter.
48. Do you like anyone right now? P L O C K
49. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night.
50. Name someone who made you smile today: Beast, Sparky, Erin...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.