Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Thunks

(Link in blogroll)
Heterochromia, A Haunted Earth and The Dungeon

1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting?
I'm not sure I've ever met anyone with different colored eyes, but I do think it would be interesting, albeit slightly disconcerting at first. Then it would be normal.
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who?
No. Can we just stop defacing (pun intended) the world?
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
I don't think I could live on another planet, there being limited amounts of oxygen. So I'll stay put. I like the weather here.
4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location; are you going with us? If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?
Sure. Let me grab my air mattress and earplugs and I'll be right there. Wherever. Since I don't really believe in 'hauntings' I'll let you guys pick the location.
5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
I did play, but really I have NFI what you're talking about.
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
Powder room: medium gray. Our bathroom: hand towel: mostly white. Bath towels: dark blue. Sparky's bathroom: dark green.
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
Uhh... my life = not too funny lately. Maybe seeing people I never, ever, would have expected to meet at ALA on Saturday. Freaky.
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?
I'd sell it. I don't have a pasture, and I wouldn't kill a cow, unless it wasn't a dairy cow.
9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
For how long? I could, though I'd definitely be uncomfortable. And I wouldn't want to do it for very long, but as long as I had ample water and some shade, I'd be ok.
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices?
Nope. Not why I'm at the zoo.
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?
Well, crap, I guess. Shredded paper in the crap, but crap all the same.
12. We are taking you to a Broadway show, what are we going to see?
I would still like to see Stomp. That's how far behind I am. ...sigh.
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
Gunshots in the area are not unusual. People hunt in the woods nearby, and lots of people are just STUPID around here. I stay inside during hunting season and around holidays.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.