Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is just another number in my life.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is pretty cushy, and fun.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .I like to know where I'm going, but I don't necessarily need to know how I'm getting there.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to reliquish control sometimes.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .about the same amount as I've gained.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people get that preachy tone in their voices.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .there's probably a really good reason for it. It happens, maybe, once a year.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . .buys comfort but not much of anything else.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .are not worth fighting with.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .have to answer to myself.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .are all going to die before me.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .loved me, though it was frequently VERY hard for me to see or acknowledge.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .will never be the coolest, newest trendy one around.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I no longer cared how messy my house is. Cuz, really, it's not that bad.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I should have turned off the ceiling fan.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .about very little, so maybe my answers are deeper than they would be if I were 'working' on them.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .wasn't quite as perfect as I thought when he was alive.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I can expect to be there for hours (if I'm at home).

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .will pass. Always.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .will be fun. Strange, but probably a hoot.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .doesn't always come, but usually it does.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .learn to appreciate and enjoy life.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .no one. And that's ok.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is more fun than the average rollercoaster, though it shares a lot of the same characteristics.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .we have to give our mission trip report at church.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .depends on why I'm upset. If it's anger, I need loud, angry music. If it's sadness, either boppy dance music or Christian rock. If I'm sleepy, music I can sing and dance to...etc.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .love me, though God knows why sometimes.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .I've been married half my life.

29. I’ve come to realize that me [sic] exes. . .are strangers to me.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .stop using the world "should."

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .kids. All kids. They make me smile, or at least make me remember that knowledge that life is ALL ahead of me.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .cranky, negative people. They annoy me, they piss me off, and they are toxic to me.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .doesn't have to predict my future.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are precisely as much fun as I make them for myself and others.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of beoming 100% dependent on anyone.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is pretty good.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.